More InformationGREEK FOOD
traditional greek food Sausages with Bell Pepper
Posted by admin on Июнь 14th, 2017
Sharing is caring!
SAUSAGES WITH BELL PEPPER
7 green bell peppers
2 red bell peppers
1 green hot pepper
2 onions finely chopped
1/2 garlic cloves finely chopped
1/2 cup olive oil
5 peeled tomatoes
3 tbsp parsley finely choped
1/2 tbsp of paprika
1/2 cup white wine
1. Wash peppers, remove seeds, cut into slices. Cut the sausages into pieces.
2. Pour olive oil in the pot. Add onion, garlic, sausages.
3. Stew for a little.
4. Add wine, peppers and stir for a few minutes.
5. Add tomatoes, parsley, salt, pepper, paprika and a little water.
6. Cook slowly for 50 minutes until a little sauce forms.
7. Allow the dish to cool slightly before serving.
This Ad has been viewed 124 times.
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)